Eindaray Kyaw Poems
- To My Dear Brother You, a guy with the spirit of brave ...
- I Am....? I wake from sound-sleep Nobody notices me, even a ...
- An Oarsman Where is the coast? Just in the boat With no ...
- Wondrous World Whenever I see cute birds in the sky I wish, ...
- My Lighthouse Even in hard and rough time Sure! I'll never ...
- What Is A Chance? Eager to run and jump Like water on the ...
- Widow Rumors and gossips on the floor That flirting with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To My Dear Brother
You, a guy with the spirit of brave fire
Who I start to notice and admire
Though you may be a little star,
I bet your future is priceless pearl!
You, a guy of impressive confidence
Who I have to pay respects
Though I can't follow you,
May be as great winter's fellow dew!
You, a guy of excellent abilities
Who I can't stand without complimentary
Though I'm not pretty clever
You force me write poems forever!
You, a guy known as an extrovert
Who I also name Mr.Busy Bird
Though you are a little lazy(Just kidding! !)
You wrote a poem, ...