Bijay Kant Dubey
Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-Faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ? - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
What should I call you,
Chandramukhi or Chandni?
O stranger, just like, just like the moon
The sweet-sweet face, the fair-fair complexion,
The wide-wide eyes,
Whose ghazal or shayari are you!
When see I you all of a suden, feel I so,
But when pass you out of sight, I confuse in
Whether a deam it was!
Comments about Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-Faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ? by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl