Siesta - Poem by Emily Rosey
Why is napping a bad thing?
I think the Spanish have got it right,
A siesta in the afternoon then
You can be more productive at night.
Kids and old people do it
So I don’t understand you see
When I’m nestled down on the sofa
my mum always yells at me.
Comments about Siesta by Emily Rosey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl