Silence - Poem by Vinayak Manikkedath
As long as reason
Behind a veil..
Human weakness! ! ....
By people who themselves think
They are none the lesser….
Aha! ! ye! ! you kindly note
A margin of difference
Like that of an ocean
Compared with a pail of water…..
But on the other side you think
Those who remain silent
Though a storm wells inside them…
But still remains mum
Nor their lips
Betraying them….of their confusion,
Of their sense of
Their silence remains golden
Comments about Silence by Vinayak Manikkedath
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl