~silence Stares~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Words say everything,
but does silence tell far more?
Gazing within your empty well,
dropping copper down an endless vaccume
I reflect and see myself.
Have I been as distant, uncaring and unappreciative
as your silence seems to be?
Will I get back
what I give out,
Should I even think to think that?
Is restlessness my consequence,
your silence my answer?
Replies echo not as your cooling bricked expanse
grows a bit deeper.
I'll gaze farther down tomorrow
dropping the same, old copper
Asking the same, old questions
watching the same, old silence staring
Comments about ~silence Stares~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl