Silent - Poem by Lore Me34
I hear no voices inside my head.
I hear no echoes in the wind.
Everything is silent.
I now know how the deaf must feel.
A world with no sound.
Words that don't speak.
Well I guess it's wrong of me
to compare my writer's block
to the deaf, but that how I
Lost, and frustrated.
Seeing lips move but unable hear the words.
I'm a poet who wants to speak but no sound
do I hear.
Comments about Silent by Lore Me34
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl