Simple Questions. - Poem by Jona'e Levett
why would you cry when it is raining?
so no one could see your tears?
your grudges, full of fears?
are you that afraid of tears?
do you bow your head in shame, becase of odvious sorrow?
is it weakness showing, when you cry, liquid defeat?
how is it not weakness to hide and cower in ones own greif?
Comments about Simple Questions. by Jona'e Levett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda