Sincerely A Drop Of Tear - Poem by Ponniah Ganeshan
Far beyond the boundless sky
Going beyond and beyond explanation
Since time unknown….
Down below underneath
Going deeper and deeper like roots
I read only the first line of your death’s sorrow
The message of your death narrowed
To a nutshell
In this vast universe
Which is made of only mathematical table
You are now named as a corpse
And lying in a coffin
Waiting for burial as usual.
Extinguishing all your agonies of death
On the bed,
And when the bird of your soul
Took leave towards the state of nothingness
A dropp of tea
Falls in a corner of my heart.
Comments about Sincerely A Drop Of Tear by Ponniah Ganeshan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl