Ponniah Ganeshan Poems
- I Was A Blank Sheet I was a blank sheet With no any writing ...
- Hating And Greeting You may hate me or greet me Yet, hating ...
- Some Questions And Answers What is followed by birth I asked...
- Unholy Men In Holy Order I have made a God of my own And ...
- A Thought For Tamil And Sinhal...
- My Dear Fellow Man….. In what container Do you want to ...
- Teach Me To Care And Not To Ca... Teach me to care and not to ...
The things that I would like to share
I have never planned my life and similarly I have never been
Defeated in my life either
Yet, when I let things go on the ways of their own,
And start appreciating them,
I feel that likes become dislikes
Dislikes become like at times
That they become traces of life
Always, Always and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Was A Blank Sheet
I was a blank sheet
With no any writing on it
When I was born;
I was a flower blooming
With dew drop wet
When I was a child
With a smiling
Then, everything thrusted into me;
The things that I observed from my parents
The things that I learnt from my teachers
The things that I read from books and doctrines
I, the blank sheet is now full of writing
Devoid of my true essence and my thinking.
You call me a Hindu;
I call you a Buddhist
We call them Muslims and Christians,
Forgetting that we are all human.
Yet, we still have ...