Sky Flames - Poem by Satan's Sibling
The volts of the clouds,
Striking the innocent,
As they accidently incur the wrath.
Of Fire from the sky,
Forever to fly,
And end the young lives of a Draft.
Comments about Sky Flames by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda