varsha santosh vyas
Sleep - Poem by varsha santosh vyas
Let the night sleep,
sleep for ever deep,
with the night I sleep
univers will also sleep,
Plants and trees,
Birds and bees,
Stars and moon,
have to sleep very soon!
Fruits and flowers,
joy and showers ,
will also sleepwith me.
while I'm sleeping m pure, sure, peace and noble.
why my body is asleep awake my souls and I keep.
Sleep akin toh death but death akin to sleep?
let the night sleep,
sleep for ever deep.
Comments about Sleep by varsha santosh vyas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda