varsha santosh vyas
Everybody Dream I Dream Too.. - Poem by varsha santosh vyas
I dream too0
I dream about d frnds with whom i grown up,
I dreamabout to always be young,
I dream too,
I dream of d plac ewhich i have seen 1 day
I dream of houseat d peak of d rocks, .
I dream too
I dream about d person whom I admirethe most.
I dream about the place where I grown up.
I dream of being 'Happy Always'
as m always
I dream to fly high in thesky,
I dream to achieve all the success
I know that evrybodys dream not be fullfilled always
but Kw dat I'll fullfillmy all dreams
cuz DREAMS are the key of success
letfullfill all our dreamsss
Come let kw U'r self
Comments about Everybody Dream I Dream Too.. by varsha santosh vyas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl