Sleep - Poem by Naveed Akram
Must the sleep occupy us so long,
Or should we weep to wed our ease;
Noone must know unless sayings would run
Our friendship, and living is again, so peace is important.
Your ideas sail through the mind
That keeps a sort of sword in it.
Comments about Sleep by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl