Slideshow - Poem by Kate Kinetic
Where am I?
I am lost.
Is this poetry? Is this not good enough for you? Again.
Nothing good enough.
I ran out of answers long ago.
I gave up.
I hate you.
This is all your fault.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.
Yes, I was selfish. I was wrong.
This is the end.
Not wanting to die.
Not willing to live..
Comments about Slideshow by Kate Kinetic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl