Words - Poem by Kate Kinetic
I am dying.
Writing these words like they actually could mean something.
As if someone would bother to open the tethered pages of my heart.
The pages flood my mind.
With pictures; indescribable.
But no words.
Never any words.
And yet, they are all that ever escape me.
Comments about Words by Kate Kinetic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl