(smile) - Poem by Heather Noble
Today I saw you and you were so cute.
I couldn't breath, i couldn't speak.
But when you past me i looked back for one more peak.
I had a smile all day cause of that perfect moment when i saw you too.
So when u ever see me smile its because i just saw you.
Comments about (smile) by Heather Noble
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl