Smile - Poem by Paul Barratt
Take time to really breath,
your life depends upon it.
Take time to really see,
your world becomes with it.
Take time to really stretch,
your body flows with it.
Take time to really laugh,
reality make sense with it.
But most of all really take time to smile,
your face is perfect with it. :)
Comments about Smile by Paul Barratt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl