Smiling Thinkers - Poem by Naveed Akram
Applause rippled through the people
Who beheld changes of the smile.
It made all difference, all calamity,
As calm entered the arena of thought.
My doing is well and my objects are few,
Drama is the thinker of the age.
I have disputed and waited for more
Anger to revel as the smile has returned.
The leather armchair is enough for me,
Which links to the stars and fights goals.
My master is out there in space,
Many special outings are being made.
The real purpose of the discovery
Leans into the chair, the basic belief.
To contain the relationships,
We must outdo the pains of the smile.
Comments about Smiling Thinkers by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl