Snow On Christmas(Revised) - Poem by Meg Harrison
The snow comes down so gently like God’s Love for Mary and for us
When he gave us Jesus and Mary remained pure as snow.
Jesus was conceived in her virgin’s womb.
Snow is clean and bright as her love for Jesus Christ.
Snow is soft like the skin of Jesus
a newborn baby on Christmas Night.
The snow flying gently to the ground like a white dove
which come without a sound this reminds me of the Holy Spirit.
Also the angels wings of Gabriel Who told Mary,
She was chosen by God to bear his son.
Comments about Snow On Christmas(Revised) by Meg Harrison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl