Joseph T. Renaldi
Snowflake Trail - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
Each season yields its lofty ways
But none like the wintertime.
Snowflakes falling from the sky
In shapes and forms of every kind.
Every snowflake knows the secret,
But none will ever tell.
How nature performs her miracles
And holds us in her spell.
The snowflakes fall from the sky
And glisten on the shrubs and trees,
Displaying a scenic view once more
Of splendor of a winter day's freeze.
On this changing and enchanted land,
Carpeted with soft and glistening snow,
The snowflakes leave some interesting trails
That vanish as winter winds begin to blow.
Comments about Snowflake Trail by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda