Solace Slices - Poem by John Sensele
Savour each slice of solace
That from your life subtracts strife
Ties on your shoes the lace
That ensure strong step in your life is rife.
Savour each slice of silence
That from your life adds audibility
To your life with an ambience
That reflects humility.
Savour each slice of succor
That to your life adds peace of mind
Coupled with an inner décor
That prevents you from becoming unkind.
Savour each slice of sapience
That sharpens and shock-treats your brain
To promote for good causes the acquiescence
To clears trains of strain.
Comments about Solace Slices by John Sensele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl