Some Authors - Poem by Naveed Akram
Authors carry a sting of the century,
Before their ablution there is something ably
Committed that abruptly mutters
A word in writing for the admirers.
Mixtures of sentences are imbibed
By those in charge of words described;
Authentic material shall be displayed
In due proportions like an arcade.
Let writers be professional like us,
Let them speak also with adorableness;
The acute sight of some can bring in
The words to matter and to then begin.
Comments about Some Authors by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl