Ruby Mae Heard
Someone New, Dont Need You - Poem by Ruby Mae Heard
Goodbye marijauna, cocaine, crack.
I finally got my life on the right track....
I don't need you, and you don't need me,
I feel good about myself. I am free! !
You've been in my life for many years.
You've caused alot of pain and a million tears.
You use to be my lover, My best friend,
But all good things must come to an end!
Its over now between me and you!
I finally found someone new,
I've got God in my life....
And to him I will pray, Please stay with me
Just For today.........
Comments about Someone New, Dont Need You by Ruby Mae Heard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl