Something More - Poem by TADASHA TRIPATHY
The regards and disregards
Seems alike to my ears
Which are from deepest core.
All attempts are valueless
Till the heart starts
attempting for the same.
May be my eyes
Can see more than they like
But still they are awaken
To see something more.
Comments about Something More by TADASHA TRIPATHY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl