Sometimes - Poem by Renee Marie
The total eclipse of the moon is of NO significance
to someone, tonight.
The heart is eclipsed by shock.
The eyes sting from a laser gone wild then
aimed with precision!
Right at that moment between
awe and surrender where rage fuels action
sometimes, Cancer doesn't win!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Sometimes by Renee Marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl