Sometimes The Smallest Things Is The Most Important... - Poem by Morgan Evans
sometimes the smallest things in
life is the most important.
a single pencil can write over
one thousand words.
one person out of the entire world
can be the only one for you.
just three words can mean the most,
those words are i love you.
those three little words,
that single person and
that pencil are the most important
things in life for me.
they all come together for this,
a letter cotaining...
i love you
forever and always,
your that single person out
of the world for me...
will you marry me? ..
that i think is the most important
things in life anyone shall go through.
Comments about Sometimes The Smallest Things Is The Most Important... by Morgan Evans
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl