Somewhere In Between - Poem by Shannon Thompson
The scenery it blurs as it all goes round and round and round
My heart's a carousel of light and sound
but there is nothing else i've found
that's quite as clear as you.
all my hopes and dreams rely
on a single side-walk chalk butterfly
flying towards the cloudless sky
with wings made from my memories.
there's a darkness down below my feet
but air and faith and hope await
at the surface, and at Peter's gate
but maybe somewhere in between, too.
Somewhere in between...
..... with you.
Comments about Somewhere In Between by Shannon Thompson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl