Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: Congrats Doctor Gb! - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
He started off as Teacher medical,
Surgeon’d his way up dizzy heights ’yond rest;
A doctor had to remain ethical,
Although a business-man, one of the best!
He burnt the mid-night oil and healed the sick;
His patient’s life was precious-most to him;
He laid the Health-care Foundation by brick,
And fought life’s battles for his patients grim.
His love utmost and tender-care paid off!
He pulled off cures, miraculous indeed;
Assisted by his dynamic, good staff,
He forged ahead; for knowledge, he had greed!
Awards did come for paths chosen were tough;
Only his heart knew weathers that were rough!
Comments about Sonnet: Congrats Doctor Gb! by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl