Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: God Is Always Awake! - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
The hand of God is there in everything;
At times, it seems so obviously seen;
His voice is heard to endearingly sing;
The Creator has always wakeful been.
May be, our human senses can’t discern;
The Omnipresent God is watching all;
To God, our problems are of great concern;
He lifts each one of us up when we fall.
The worst that happen are blessings disguised;
God tilts the balance favoring upright;
All evil plans get thwarted and incised;
For righteous souls, God Himself does the fight.
To evil ones, God gives some extra days!
And brings all things to order in His ways;
Comments about Sonnet: God Is Always Awake! by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl