Sonnet Xx: Garden Of The Heart - Poem by walt martin
Splendid verdant form awakes at dawn of day
with crowning gift offered gracefully on high,
to touch the promise of cresting suns ray...
A floral offering to fathomless sky.
In fervent, mystic, granted wish
time ephemeral does grant to cease
as rapture swirls bejeweled to kiss,
the gladdened neck of impassioned peace.
Arms entwine, refreshed anew.
Vibrant beauty aglow in youthful blush!
A sharing in union of morning dew -
Oh gardens bliss in full crimson flush!
Dear grandest blossom, bursting heart divine,
shall forever cherished be, within this garden mine.
Comments about Sonnet Xx: Garden Of The Heart by walt martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl