Soul Mate - Poem by Dan Brown
I don’t know where you came from,
or, indeed, where you’ve been.
But the shimmering aura around you,
is the light I believe I’ve seen.
I don’t how it happened,
that we crossed each other’s paths.
But this sacred partnership,
is one we shall make last.
I don’t know how many eras,
or lives I’ve travelled through.
But I’ve finally found what I was searching for,
a soul mate, in you.
Comments about Soul Mate by Dan Brown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl