Soul Mates - Poem by william mae
My words are tools that’s useless,
To convey what could be said.
The truth is beating in my heart,
But lost inside my head.
One word paints a thousand pictures,
This word jolts my heart with pain.
The word to most, would have no meaning,
The word that hurts me is your name.
Our souls are all that we can link,
The cruelest thing on earth.
To find that love is born to die,
Crippled from its birth.
A seed in ground that is not ready,
To birth love in its room.
Will die before it ever sees,
The glory of its bloom..
Comments about Soul Mates by william mae
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl