Soul Reader - Poem by Vanessa Castello
He suddenly looks into my eyes and I feel like he is reading my soul,
MY life story.
Like he finally sees what I see, and feels what I feel.
A simple smile and I feel safe, like no one can touch me.
The Earth moves to it's rhythme with the rest of mankind,
But I feel like we are moving hand in hand to our own toon.
With a single touch by his gentle hands I feel as if I have promised myself to him.
That I will wait forever intil eternity just to have his passionate lips against mine, and his arms wrapped around my soul,
As is to protect me from any danger.
But till this day I wait till that hour comes when he places his life story upon me, and opens up all of him to me.
Comments about Soul Reader by Vanessa Castello
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl