Soulless - Poem by Ana xxx
Souless empty body..
I'm pulled with fears to a wall..
No matter how I try to stand tall
Suicidal feeling would contain my core
Help? is the thing that i will never call...
Left behind the world, solitude covered, me all
But he world Won't stop to hear, to listen to what i say now..
No arms would open wide to contain me
No grave would hold me tight
No sun would Shine this tunel bright...
Nobody would stop to ask if i'm alright......
The world won't stop rolling if i lived or if i died!
I don't matter to anyone, why should i fight? !
Comments about Soulless by Ana xxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl