Spare A Thought - Poem by vinod ryer
Standing down watching the skies,
Wondered I if he hears our cries.
The, chaos and all the bitterness seem endless,
All the world needs is some kindness.
Easy to spare but hard to give,
Still the world in him will believe.
I think, He seem to enjoy the scene,
On no cost will we loose our hope and dream.
What wise sayings would justify such a disaster?
Still the world claims him the mighty master.
He plays the dice and he takes the shots,
The world thinks all it can do is stare and watch.
I am a fool, for all I can do is shake my head in disdain,
Moreover, watch the world around in pain.
Comments about Spare A Thought by vinod ryer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl