prasanna kumari Poems
- (un) Beaten Am waiting for you, my son
- The Lost Smile The lost smile a magic smile as a ...
- Smile-Once More SMILE-ONCE MORE smile ...
- A P J Abdul Kalam-President Of... He is liked by all
- Tears Blurred letters… Drenched in my tears are my ...
- Signature a song oozing out of the myrtle leaves mystifies ...
- A Radiant Smile Standing on a pack of uncertainty he stares ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Am waiting for you, my son
Between us time seems to stand still
I might have failed you, my son
Failed in transmitting love to fill
Once did tears stand like pearls
In my eyes, tenderness beamed
In my dreamy face(eyes) , a girl’s
Mirage, as wife, I a failure deemed
My mother, one for one and truly loveable
Suffering untold pain in life-giving joy
Gone now, but not gone her lullaby’s warble
I admit, ma, I am a beaten toy
My God, tender and kind, turned
His loving eyes towards me
I missed a beat, not responded
I feel a sense of ...