Spring - Poem by Felix Lugo
Flowers are blooming
Sun is shining bright.
Wind is calm and good.
The garden are enchanting,
With heavenly scents.
The sprinklers are running
Obeying the lawn’s thirst for growth.
People are wearing shorts, and sunglasses.
Cars are converting from hardtops to topless.
Windows are being open,
And some are covered with air conditioners.
Can it be what they call Spring?
Comments about Spring by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl