Standing Out Side Looking For The Best98 - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
Well it moves real fast, and it hurts like hell.
And it gets what it wonts, as you screem and
yell.Then it lets you go, as you fall to the floor.
Becouse the promise it gave, was the same
Comments about Standing Out Side Looking For The Best98 by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: hope
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl