Staring Death In The Face... - Poem by Daniel Adams
Staring Death in the face,
Is it my time, Is it my place?
Am I destined to die while I'm young?
Is my life ending just as it's begun?
The fear of staring at the figure of Death,
How long now 'til I draw my last breath?
Death pulls back it's hood - but do I see a face?
Is it time that Death put me into my place?
Comments about Staring Death In The Face... by Daniel Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl