Stay With Me - Poem by K.D Cox
It was the light that your smile gave off
that gave me heartache to stay
I never want to leave you,
stay with me.
Its sad how the sound of your voice
controls the beating of my heart.
The mountains in the background
seem so far off now.
Comments about Stay With Me by K.D Cox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl