K.D Cox Poems
- Release Therapy The release of sadness, anger, joy, from ...
- Killing Time I haven't cried in months It seems like ...
- Fires That You Started Fires that you started Burns my ...
- And She Whispered In My Ear You fell into a frozen black ...
- Stay With Me It was the light that your smile gave off that ...
- If You Can'T Handle Me, Then D...
- The Lie The love flowing from this song makes life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about K.D Cox
I haven't cried in months
It seems like forever.
But just now,
I finally broke.
Give me one last hug goodbye,
One last kiss.
And it kills me,
To watch you walk away.
It absolutely kills me,
To stand there, looking at you,
And I can't keep on holding you.
To see the pain in your eyes,
The same pain scorches mine,
It kills me.
So many things we want to say,
Right here, right now,
But we can't, and it kills us.
When you walked out that door,
We died together.