Still Young - Poem by James Casey
I know I'm still young
But, I know how I feel
I might not have too much experience
But, I know when love is real.
By the way my heart starts pounding
When I stand right be your side
I know that I may look a little silly
With my arms stretched open wide.
I'll love you to the stars and back
I'll love you for all the time
My love's much deeper than the ocean
And higher than that pine.
Cause girl, you do something to me
Deep down in my heart
I know I look a little crazy
With my arms stretched all apart.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Still Young by James Casey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl