Stop The Wars! ! ! - Poem by Justin Swindell
people may have problems,
but that is no reason to start a war.
so put tha guns and bombs away
and please fight no more.
people die in these wars,
and the survivors come home really sore.
and i think their families agree with me
when i say 'just make a peace treaty
and shove your problems out tha door
and put an end to all these wars'.
Comments about Stop The Wars! ! ! by Justin Swindell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl