Lydia J. McFarland
Strange As It May Seem - Poem by Lydia J. McFarland
Strange as it may seem,
I do have these feelings.
I care for you so much,
I let you know with every
caress and touch.
You are my love,
and I hope to have you
by my side until the end of time.
Comments about Strange As It May Seem by Lydia J. McFarland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda