Strike 3 - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Strike 1- you have annoyed me.
Strike 2-You have ticked me off.
Strike 3-You applaud me,
Whenever I do something wrong.
You have always been my enemy,
Your sarcasm will float my dark song.
Comments about Strike 3 by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda