Stuck - Poem by Sarah Nugent
she sits upon her bed
wiping tears from her eyes
'what have i become? '
'how did i end up like this'
this person who hopes she fails......
.....at everything in her life.......
she seems to have no one
to fall back on
to comfort her and tell her that everything will be ok
everything seems to be black and white through her eyes.
'do better' 'be better' everyone says to her
but who will say' i will help you through your sorrow, i will protect you from all the pain that is tearing you apart'
no one.....she seems to be alone.........
Comments about Stuck by Sarah Nugent
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl