Uloia Norris Moore
Such A Lake - Poem by Uloia Norris Moore
Your tears did make.
Small comfort your
heart so one
Over time was filled
grand plants the
water new fish
Flowers of colors few
the tears from care
your lake did make.
Comments about Such A Lake by Uloia Norris Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl