Suicide #2 - Poem by brytne bloom
I drew another line today,
But I cut a little deep.
The blood dropped on the floor,
And made puddles at my feet.
I drew a line like yesterdays,
And it was too extreme.
My wounded heart was finaly freed,
As the blood made a tiny stream.
Comments about Suicide #2 by brytne bloom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl