Summer Rain - Poem by Charles WOO
Heavy rain comes in suitable time.
It dances above the sky with rhyme.
Shooting like quick arrows, it startles all sleepers.
Wonderful pearl drops inspire the poem writers.
Cascades run down from mountains with great roaring sound.
It helps lotus buds grow and moves duckweed around.
Farmers are happy as the rain does enrich their soil.
They extoll the summer downpour and their songs boil.
Chinese paintings & calligraphy about all Charles Wu's poems
http: //poem.bestfd.com/bbs/forum.php? mod=viewthread&tid=12101&extra=page%3D1
Comments about Summer Rain by Charles WOO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl