Summertime At The Sea - Poem by Eden Clarke
The sea is sparkling...
The sun glistens amongst the waves...
A relaxing breeze to fly past me please...
Summertime is here its time for me to swim...
The sea waves bash and crash against me...
I wouldn’t like to leave...
Comments about Summertime At The Sea by Eden Clarke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye